Last week, I survived bootcamp. Under Armour and Glam invited me to a day of Core Fusion Bootcamp at Exhale Spa in the Gansevoort Hotel. There, I was outfitted in head-to-toe sports apparel by Under Armour. I learned more about the brand and its products. I also watched some of their most inspiring videos from their community site, What’s Beautiful. It’s UA’s version of fitness Facebook. You set a goal and document your journey to reaching it. Along the way you’ll interact with women who are working towards something as well. It was pretty motivating to discover the profiles and successes of these ladies. They are also hosting a contest to send 10 women with the best journeys to Florida, UA’s Camp Sweat where they will be trained by the best.
What I am sporting:
- Armour Bra – This sports bra actually fits in both band and cup size. The exact sizing helps with performance and prevents any digging or movement.
- Fly-By Stretch Mesh Tank – This was so lightweight and did a great job keeping all that sweat I was working up during the class off my body.
- Great Escape Short – Great for running. Really lightweight and flattering, especially around the tummy area with a wider band.
- Grippy II No Show Socks – I love these socks. They are much more thinner than most grip socks I’ve tried and it has arch support!
- Spine RPM Running Shoe – Extremely lightweight and nice design. When I first grabbed the box, I thought it was empty. That’s how light it was! It offers stability and mimics the human spine in design.
The bootcamp portion of the day was so intense. It worked out all the muscles I never knew existed. It was exhilarating and painful at the same time. I just remember trying to burn right through the entire thing, doing as much as I could possibly. Seriously, I’ve never sweated so much in so little time. Gotta love the burn! We were also treated to lunch and massages afterwards. They sure know how to take care of us after a good workout.
Thanks so much to Under Armour…
*all photos courtesy of Glam
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Under Armour via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Under Armour.