I had the pleasure to sit in with The Accessories Council to find out their top V-day choices for this year. This time around, there was a fun twist! Susan Miller (Astrology Zone) assigned each gift idea to an astrological sign. She was so right with Aquarius!! We love our technology. So without further ado, here are some great selections for yourself, your significant other, best girl friend or family.
- Roman Sunstone bracelet ($12, romansunstone.com)
- Nine West Love Fury rollerball ($18, ninewest.com)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50, Sephora)
- OPI Holland Collection ($8.50, nationwide)
- Godiva Truffles ($4.99, nationwide)
- Jing Ai Sierra Glow Duo Bronzer in Halo Sunset ($28, jingaiskin.com)
- Mavi Eyez cufflinks ($40, mavieye.com)
- chicBuds Fauvette Gold Edition iPhone earbuds ($29.99, chicbuds.com)
- Eberjay Lady Godiva nightie ($66, eberjey.com)
- mark. Jewel Eau de toilette ($24, meetmark.com)
- Sprout watch ($75, sproutwatches.com)
- Stella & Dot Zodiac Charms ($19-49, stelladot.com)
- CK Calvin Klein sunglasses ($140, marchon.com)
- Cufflink ($19.95, cufflinksystems.com)
- Candy Store cosmetic mirror ($13, nationwide)
- Classified Cosmetics Aero Minerale Shimmer ($14.99, aerominerale.com)
- Baublebar earrings ($28, baublebar.com)
- Soxxy ($15-$25, soxxy.com)
- Blush’s Girl Show Thong in Black Swan ($24, Bloomingdales)
I personally am really excited about the chicBuds — Aquarius, duh! I always do love Baublebar and Stella & Dot jewelry. I do think the Jing Ai makeup is very interesting, especially since it comes with a seed paper that can be planted and grown. Andy has already eyed the Mavi Eyez cufflinks and bought a new shirt + tie to go with it, lol. The one product I am dying to try is the Aero Minerale, the pink can is just so delicious.
Thanks again to The Accessories Council for having me again!