OMGosh!! I cannot wait to talk about this amazing cruise I was on this week. Thanks so much to Hawaiian Tropic for the unforgettable experience. Of course, I dressed my summer vacation best!
I boarded The Atlantica with the boyfriend at Chelsea Piers, where I met up with Jinna and her boyfriend. It was turning into a double date! The fun has only begun. We were greeted by tropical glasses of sangria as we walked in. Party on!
Cocktails, delicious foods and great memories after the jump!
photo credit: Glam Media
So what exactly was in the bags? These lovely items:
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration sunscreen
- Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect moisturizer
- Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss moisturizing lip gloss
- Dove Clinical Protection Cleartone deodorant
- Schick Hydro razor
- Sonia Kashuk travel organizer
- Reach toothbrushes
- Starbucks Refreshers energy drink
- Philip B Katira hair masque
- Fekkai Summer Hair after sun hair mask
- Tarte Amazon bronzer
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil
- Goody Quikstyle absorbent microfiber brush
- Ettika bracelet
- Flywheel giftcard
- Echo Design bikini bag
- NEST Fragrances candle
- OPI nail polish
- Nivea moisturizing creme
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance lip balm
None of this could have happened without Glam Media and Hawaiian Tropic! Thank you so so much <3
With hydrating ribbons infused with luxurious silk protein and rich shea butter, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ sunscreen pampers and protects skin.
Available in SPF 12, 30 and 50, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection that won’t break down in the sun, along with nourishing antioxidants, exotic island botanicals, a warm tropical fragrance and a lightweight, non-greasy feel.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hawaiian Tropic® Sun Care via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hawaiian Tropic.
Hawaiian Tropic is a trademark of Tanning Research Laboratories, LLC.